ASSOCIATION OF ORTHOPAEDIC TRAUMA SURGEONS
society at large
AOTS is a forum of Orthopaedic Surgeons dedicated to the development of orthopaedic trauma services in India, especially in the eastern zone of the country. This pursuit has led the team to develop educational services for orthopods in the form of workshops, seminars, cadaveric training sessions and finally now a national conference.
This apart, it also offers FELLOWSHIP PROGRAMS and case to case advisory on management of difficult trauma cases.
Dr. Arindam Banerjee
Dr. Sujit Narayan Nandy
Dr. Swarnendu Samanta
Dr. Gaur Gautam Kar
Dr. Sanjay Kumar
Dr. Rajeev Raman
Dr. Sunit Hazra
Dr. Soumyadip Dutta
Join the community
We will be glad to have you with us. Become an AOTS member, be a member in development of orthopaedic trauma services in India.
Please follow the steps
- ✔ Download the AOTS MEMBERSHIP FORM.
- ✔ AOTS Membership Fee is 5000/-. We accept Cash only.
- ✔ Post the FORM, duly filled, signed and annexed with photocopies of Medical Registration, Photo Identity and Address Proof, along with the Cash to the below address -
DL - 220, Sec - II
Salt Lake, Kolkata - 700091
- ✔ Applications will be scrutinized and ratified.
- ✔ In case of non-acceptance, the paid amount will be refund to the applicants.
Trauma update 2018
AOTS annual meet
- Theme: Lower Limb Fractures - RATIONAL TREATMENT
the event diary
Date: 1 st - 3 rd September, 2017
Venue: ITC Sonar, Kolkata
TRAUMA UPDATE 2017
Date: 5 th - 7 th August, 2016
Venue: Novotel, Kolkata
TRAUMA UPDATE 2016
Date: 9 th - 10 th October, 2015
Venue: Hyatt Regency, Kolkata
TRAUMA UPDATE 2015
ask . suggest
Team AOTS will work on it sincerely.